Charlotte Taylor-Green is a personal fitness instructor at @thegym Nailsea since 2019.
She writes “I first joined Bristol & West AC 2011 where I was introduced to the Steeplechase event but went on to develop a love of the shorter middle-distance events.
A move to Clevedon AC in 2019 coincided with a move to the Road when I ran 2:36:54 at the Dublin Marathon.
I have represented England at Steeplechase, winning my one appearance in Manchester”.
Main successes so far:
- Current World Master Champion at both 800 and 1,500m
- Midland Champion 2k S?C 2013, 1,500m 2014
- South West Inter Counties Cross Country Champion 2015
- British Championship Steeplechase 3rd 2015, 2nd 2017.
- England Champion Steeplechase 2016.
400 (59.02) 600 (1.30.5) 800 (2.06.96) 1,500 (4.16.88) Mile (4.43.91) 3k (9.20.02) 2k S/C (6.34.12) 3k S/C (9.58.85) 5k (16.42) 10k (34.09) HM (75.46) Marathon (2.36.54)
Facebook: Charlotte Green
Instagram: @tattooedathlete & @thegym