Running Apps to Help You Get Started
The best running apps to help you get started running for your smartphone according to Tom’s Guide. Some of these apps are free whilst others are not. Each app serves a particular purpose and has a diffent function.
There are many apps available and these aren’t always the best for each person. Head on over to the original article to read more detail on each app or check out running apps on Google Play or the Apple app store.
1. Strava – Best running app overall
2. Nike Run Club – Best value running app
3. Map My Run by Under Armour – Best running app for map building
4. Runkeeper – Best running app for training plans
5. Peloton – Best running app for treadmill runners
6. NHS Couch to 5K – Best running app for beginners
7. Stride – Best new running app
8. Apple Fitness Plus – Best running app for treadmill runners with an Apple watch
9. Zwift – Best running app for runners who run and cycle in the gym
10. Charity Miles – Best running app for motivation
11. Zombies, Run! – Best running app for Walking Dead fans
12. Runna – Best running app for personalized training plans
Source: Tom’s Guide Best running apps for 2022